E-fit discharged of suspected serial attacker who assaulted 12-year-old young lady in Manchester
Police have discharged an e-fit picture of a man they need to question in association with the assault of a 12-year-oldgirl in Manchester.
The casualty was sexually assaulted after she was drawn closer from behind anddragged into an back street in the Levenshulme area.
She came forward last month, what’s more, told officers the assault happened whileshe was strolling on House of prayer Street, close to the Horseshoe pub.
At about 5pm on Tuesday, November 22, she was gotten from behind by a manwho dragged her into a back rear way which runs behind Cardus Street.
He thenraped her some time recently running away in the heading of Stockport Road.
Det Insp Dave Moores of GMP’s Genuine Sexual Offenses Unit said: ‘We havecarried out broad request since this episode was to begin with revealed tous what’s more, presently have an e-fit of a man we need to talk to as part of ourinvestigation.
‘We have a group of extraordinarily prepared analysts investigatingthe case what’s more, are proceeding to give the casualty of this horrendousincident with support.’
The episode took put a maybe a couple weeks after a comparative episode in which another 12-year-old young lady was assaulted less than a mile away.
As beforehand reported, the victimwas ambushed in Crowcroft Park, Levenshulme, on September 1.
Police affirmed they are not as of now treating the episodes as linked, yet officers are ‘keeping an open mind’ as to regardless of whether they could be.
Few subtle elements have been discharged about the assault in Crowcroft Park. A week after the ambush neighbors strolled through the region as a ‘gesture of solidarity’.